Saturday, January 4, 2020

Extension to the back area of my Tillandsia growing area.

I extended the roof by using welded mesh and treated poles. I covered the roof of the area with shade cloth. There is a banana plant growing there, so I decided to work around it. This is how it looked from the outside:



This is the banana tree i decided to leave because there was a big bunch on it:

 The path and the basic outline of the left area. The bricks add heigh and also give me space to plant some creepers:

 The first pieces of deadwood:

The result for now:


Here is the opposite side of the above area. I have some rocks laying around, so I decided to use them:


The big banana tree was removed after the bananas ripened and I decided to leave two of the young bananas. Now the mesh at the back was added to keep the dogs out:

The final result of the rock area with micro sprayers added:




2 comments:

  1. SteelSeries® Titanium Header Paddle - TITNIA - The TITNIA
    Stainless SteelSeries® ti89 titanium calculators Titanium titanium chainmail Header Paddle - TITNIA. hypoallergenic titanium earrings The TITNIA is a very clear and elegant steel titanium glasses frames and allows for a titanium max trimmer very close shave.$25.00 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete

Tillandsia recurvifolia and Tillandsia recurvifolia var. subsecundifolia

 Beautiful in all its forms. Tillandsia recurvifolia: Tillandsia recurvifolia var. subsecundifolia: Beautiful hybrid:   https://www.bsi.org/...